New safety precautions as a result of COVID-19
- All technicians are checking their temperatures for a fever before entering the office. If they have a fever, they are instructed to return home to rest and seek medical attention.
- Hand sanitizer is deployed at every workstation.
- Equipment is being wiped with disinfecting solution upon arrival and prior to being prepared for customer pick-up or delivery.
- All workstations are being cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All employees are practicing social distancing.
- Where possible, employees are working remotely.
On-Site Service Calls
At this time, we are asking clients to limit on-site service to urgent requests only. Our techs will arrive wearing personal protective equipment. We ask that you provide a work area that is separated and away from people for our technicians.
Equipment Pick-Up & Drop-Offs
All equipment will be placed on a cart at the front entrance or the shipping doors. Simply sign the packing slip when you come to pick up your equipment.
Please drop off all equipment inside our front entrance. Please call us upon arrival to ensure someone can log your equipment after you drop it off.